Siddha Papers, an Online Journal (ISSN 0974-2522) comes to you from Bethesda CAM Research Center. This comes under Open Access Service which gives you 100% freely accessible fulltext. It is formed in order to serve as a platform for Siddha Doctors, Experts, Researchers, Students and for all who can contribute to the Scientific development of the Ancient Siddha Science. Here authors / owners can deposit their scientific and technical documents. These could be peer-reviewed preprints, postprints (refereed journal paper) and accepted theses.
Submitted documents will be placed into the submission buffer and would become part of Siddha Papers.com after review/evaluation by Editorial Committee or two assigned members of the committee. Inclusion in Siddha Papers gives no assurance of any kind regarding the correctness or quality of the information. The Copyright of the article lie with the Authors.
The papers published in Siddha Papers are free to reproduce and distribute for non-commercial purposes provided the name of the Journal and Authors are given due credit.
Siddha Papers are indexed in:
- Google Scholar, http://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?q=siddhapapers&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on
- Openmed - Bibliographic Informatics Division, National Informatics Centre, New Delhi, India. http://openmed.nic.in/perl/user_eprints?userid=371
- OAIster, University of Michigan, U.S.A., http://www.oaister.org/
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List, http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/abstracted.php?level=2&id_jour=2759
- Academia.edu http://freewebs.academia.edu/walter/Papers
- Scientific Commons, project of the University of St.Gallen http://de.scientificcommons.org/ (Switzerland)
- CASSIR, IISc (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India) http://casin.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/oai/
- DL Harvest, University of Arizona, United States. http://dlharvest.sir.arizona.edu/