Siddha Papers, an Online Journal (ISSN 0974-2522) comes to you from Walters' Siddha Research (Formerly Bethesda CAM Research Center). This comes under Open Access Service which gives you 100% freely accessible fulltext. It is formed in order to serve as a platform for Siddha Doctors, Experts, Researchers, Students and for all who can contribute to the Scientific development of the Ancient Siddha Science. Here authors / owners can deposit their scientific and technical documents. These could be peer-reviewed preprints, postprints (refereed journal paper) and accepted theses.
Submitted documents will be placed into the submission buffer and would become part of Siddha Papers.com after review/evaluation by Editorial Committee or two assigned members of the committee. Inclusion in Siddha Papers gives no assurance of any kind regarding the correctness or quality of the information. The Copyright of the article lie with the Authors.
The papers published in Siddha Papers are free to reproduce and distribute for non-commercial purposes provided the name of the Journal and Authors are given due credit.
Mrs. R. Sweety Nirmala, M.F.A, M.B.A,
Editor in Chief:
Dr. Thomas M. Walter MD(siddha),
Dr. Leo M.Jeyaraj, MD, FRCA,
Dr. A. Rangaswamy Ph.d, M.B.A.,
Mr. D. Stalin M.B.A.,
Siddha Papers are indexed in:
- Google Scholar, http://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?q=siddhapapers&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on
- Openmed - Bibliographic Informatics Division, National Informatics Centre, New Delhi, India. http://openmed.nic.in/perl/user_eprints?userid=371
- OAIster, University of Michigan, U.S.A., http://www.oaister.org/
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List, http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/abstracted.php?level=2&id_jour=2759
- Academia.edu http://freewebs.academia.edu/walter/Papers
- Scientific Commons, project of the University of St.Gallen http://de.scientificcommons.org/ (Switzerland)
- CASSIR, IISc (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India) http://casin.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/oai/
- DL Harvest, University of Arizona, United States. http://dlharvest.sir.arizona.edu/
World Siddha Day Special Issue- April 14,2016
Pooraga-Ell- Visaimaaral Lumbar Disc Prolapse - A case Study
K. Ealavarasan, M.A. Kanimozhi, N. Shunmugom
A Pilot Study on Wound healing activity of Paathira Saara Virana Poochu Thylam for Skin Ulcers
C. Nithiya prabha, M. Bhuvaneswari, S. Kaniraja
Role of tastes in treatment modalities of siddha science
T.K. Bhavishya Haniya1, J. Lavanya1, R. Rasiga1, V.S. Nandini1, C. Samuel Justin raj, G.Vibinshiya, M.R. Sama Anjum, D. Sowmeeyha,S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter.
An overview of Paandu Noi (anaemia) with special reference to Mannun Paandu in Siddha Medicine
M. Sridevi, L. Bhagya Latha
In-Vitro wound healing activity of Herbal topical formulation on H9C2 Heart cells
Thomas M. Walter, S. Merish
Phyto-Pharmacological review of Arakku Thylam, a Siddha External Medicine
M. Gowthami, R. Dhivya, C. Kuttralavadivu, Thomas M.Walter
Pathological review of Illaippu Noi (Tuberculosis) with respect to Siddha Medicine
D. Sowmeeyha, S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter.
Role of Pugai (Fumigation) in Siddha System
M. Dharani, J. Alamelu, K. Sabira Sherin, S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter.
Review on Taste disorder – A Siddha Perspective
R. Kalai Priya, Thomas M.Walter
Research Perspective of Pancha Thuvarpi (Five Astringents) in Siddha Medicine
G. Sabari devi.
Potency of Padiga Linga Thuvar, a herbo mineral Siddha drug in the management of Kazhitchal ( Diarrhea): A Drug Review
R. Gnanasundari, Pon. Loganathan,
RESEARCH ARTICLE FORMAT
The preferred format of all manuscripts are in MS office (2007 or above). Manuscript should be concisely typewritten in 1.5 spaces in A4 sized sheets. The pages shall be numbers consequently. Only on one side, with a 1″ margin on all sides. The manuscript shall be prepared in Times New Roman using a font size of 12 and title shall be font size of 14, bold space capitals. All section titles in the manuscript shall be in font size 12, bold face capitals and subtitles in each section shall be in font size 12, bold face lower case. Illustrations (Figures & Tables) must be inserted at appropriate place in the article. Standard International Units should be used throughout the text. There shall not be decorative borders anywhere in the text including the title page. The manuscript should be starting with the title page and the text should be arranged in the following order:
Materials and Methods
Results and Discussion
REVIEW ARTICLES FORMAT
Review articles should not be more than 25 pages and contain comprehensive coverage of relevant literature. All format requirements are similar to those applicable to Research papers. Review articles need not to be divided into sections such as Materials and
methods, and Results and discussion, but should definitely have an abstract and introduction, Conclusion.
The research and technical communications section of this journal (maximum 3,000 words) is open to interesting results worthy of publication without requiring extensive introduction and discussion. This section should be organized as follows: Abstract, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussion (combined). Not more than 10 references should be provided. Tables, figures and references are to be arranged in the same way as for research papers. Brevity of presentation is essential for this section.
1. Cantarelli MA, Pellerano RG, Marchevsky EJ, Camina JM. (Title of article). Anal Sci, 2011; 27(1): 73-8.
2. Sather BC, Forbes JJ, Starck DJ, Rovers JP. (Title of article). J Am Pharm Assoc, 2007; 47(1): 82-5.
3. Bard AJ, Faulkner LR. Electrochemical Methods: Fundamentals and Applications. 2nd ed., New York; John Wiley and Sons: 2001, pp. 93-113.
4. Database of Natural Matrix Reference Materials, Compilation prepared by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA),http://www.iaea.org/programmes/nahunet/e4/nmrm/browse.htm