Siddha Papers, an Online Journal (ISSN 0974-2522) comes to you from Bethesda CAM Research Center. This comes under Open Access Service which gives you 100% freely accessible fulltext. It is formed in order to serve as a platform for Siddha Doctors, Experts, Researchers, Students and for all who can contribute to the Scientific development of the Ancient Siddha Science. Here authors / owners can deposit their scientific and technical documents. These could be peer-reviewed preprints, postprints (refereed journal paper) and accepted theses.
Submitted documents will be placed into the submission buffer and would become part of Siddha Papers.com after review/evaluation by Editorial Committee or two assigned members of the committee. Inclusion in Siddha Papers gives no assurance of any kind regarding the correctness or quality of the information. The Copyright of the article lie with the Authors.
The papers published in Siddha Papers are free to reproduce and distribute for non-commercial purposes provided the name of the Journal and Authors are given due credit.
Mrs. R. Sweety Nirmala, M.F.A, M.B.A,
Editor in Chief:
Dr. Thomas M. Walter MD(siddha),
Dr. Leo M.Jeyaraj, MD, FRCA,
Dr. A. Rangaswamy Ph.d, M.B.A.,
Mr. D. Stalin M.B.A.,
Siddha Papers are indexed in:
- Google Scholar, http://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?q=siddhapapers&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on
- Openmed - Bibliographic Informatics Division, National Informatics Centre, New Delhi, India. http://openmed.nic.in/perl/user_eprints?userid=371
- OAIster, University of Michigan, U.S.A., http://www.oaister.org/
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List, http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/abstracted.php?level=2&id_jour=2759
- Academia.edu http://freewebs.academia.edu/walter/Papers
- Scientific Commons, project of the University of St.Gallen http://de.scientificcommons.org/ (Switzerland)
- CASSIR, IISc (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India) http://casin.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/oai/
- DL Harvest, University of Arizona, United States. http://dlharvest.sir.arizona.edu/
Special Issue to be published on 17/01/2015.
Table of Contents:
Original Research Papers
1. In-Vivo Anti- Inflammatory and Anti-Analgesic Studies on a Topical Siddha Herbal formulation for reducing Fever.
S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter, M. Tamizhamuthu, R. Sweety Nirmala
2. In-Vitro Anti- Proliferative Study of a New Herbal Formulation for Treating Breast Cancer.
M. Tamizhamuthu, S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter, R. Sweety Nirmala
3. A Promising Herbal topical formulation ‘PPP’ for treating Bedsores.
Thomas M. Walter, R. Sweety Nirmala, S. Merish, M. Tamizhamuthu
4. The Therapeutic Role of Sanga Thiravagam in Treating Anginal Pain- A Review
L. Jai Ganesh, M. Vimalan, I. Sundaraganesh, S. Rajamani, S. Merish.
5. Efficacy of Siddha Medicine in Treating Lasuna Thaabitham (Tonsillitis) – A Review.
Binthuja G Dharan, M. Lilly Rosy, K. Tabitha Esther, Thomas M. Walter.
Siddha Reviews – Special Issue – January 2015. http://siddhareviews.webs.com/
To commerate the
50th year Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Govt. Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai, T.N.
Special issue papers:
1. M. Aruna Devi, G. Kavitha, L. Parwin, K. Priyanka, S. Sathiyavani, S. Vigneshwari, ‘A Review on the Efficacy of Siddha Medicine in treating Anda Rogham (Hydrocele)’. http://siddhareviews.webs.com/lifestyle.htm
2. R. Venkatesh, G. Dharuman, S. Harish Titto, M. Murali, ‘A Review of the Efficacy of Siddha Medicines in treating Piles and Fistula’. http://siddhareviews.webs.com/literaryreviews.htm
Original Research – Women & Child care.
3. C. Suvetha, Thomas M.Walter, R. Sweety Nirmala, ‘Invitro studies of the Cyto toxicity effect of a Poly Herbal Siddha formulation in Breast Cancer cells’.